Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

New Post on NovelTeen Tomorrow!


I will be posting my first 'staff blogpost' at an exciting Teen Fiction site called NovelTeen tomorrow, June 8th.

NovelTeen is an exciting 'new' blog for Teens to find YA books that are clean. There will be book reviews, FREE Books, articles from authors and for authors, author interviews, excerpts from upcoming books, and much more.

The material I'll be posting on will be on developing a 'rhino skin' (not sure who coined that term first) when dealing with Critique and Rejection in the Literary World.

It's an honor for me to be able to post along with award winning novelists. Please take a moment to check them out!

1 comment:

  1. From what I've seen Novelteen is very good. Very enjoyable articles.
    I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I'm giving away three copies of Wayne Thomas Batson and Christopher Hopper's newest book, Venom and Song on my blog (http://the-narrowing-road.blogspot.com/)
    In Victory,
    Seth,

    ReplyDelete